Mileage: 58,000 miles
Up for sale is my Range Rover Sport 3.6 HSE automatic. Please read this carefully as this really is a special one. I own a Land Rover garage and this has been my personal car since i purchased it form a client who brought it to us for servicing in the past.
It has covered a mere 58k miles with stamped history and mots available to view with a large folder of receipts. It had 2 new turbos only 4k miles ago with receipts. Also last week 4 new tyres and a new starter motor.
This has every toy in the book. Front and rear entertainment, centre fridge, sat nav, detachable tow bar, 2 keys, cruise control that brakes for you if you get too close etc etc….
I really love the power the tdv8 delivers. Great for towing and quiet yet economical on the motorway.
It sailed through its last MOT and is good till the end of July 2021.
Inside really is immaculate with hardly any wear and i mean hardly. It looks like it just left the showroom. The previous owner barely drove this but looked after it and never had people in the back.
Here is the full spec-
- Adaptive cruise control
- Dynamic response
- Front park distance control
- Personal telephone integration system with bluetooth
- Premium navigation system
- Rear park distance control
- Tailgate power latch
- Trip computer
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts
- 4 channel ABS
- Brembo front brakes
- Driver and passenger airbags
- DSC – Dynamic Stability Control
- EBD + Brake Assist
- Electronic parking brake
- Electronic traction control
- Front and rear head airbags
- Front side airbags
- Perimetric and volumetric anti theft alarm
- Remote central locking
- Audio remote control
- Auto climate control
- Centre cooler storage box
- Driver’s seat cushion pocket
- Electrically adjustable front seats
- Front centre armrest
- Front head restraints
- Height adjustable driver’s seat
- Illuminated load area and glovebox
- Illuminated vanity mirrors
- Isofix child seat preparation
- Leather gear knob/gaiter
- Leather handbrake grip
- Leather steering wheel
- Left and Right interior flood lamps
- Programmable interior lamp
- Puddle and footwell lamps
- Rake/reach adjustable steering wheel
- Rear headrests
- Removable load compartment cover
- Split folding rear seat (65:35) including rear armrest
- Stainless steel tread strips
- Acoustic laminated side glass
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Bi-xenon adaptive headlights
- Body coloured bumpers
- Clear indicator lenses
- Electric folding door mirrors
- Electric front+rear windows
- One shot lowering/closing on front windows
- Rear Spoiler with Integral High Mounted Stop Lamp
- Rear wiper
- Clear view pack – Range Rover Sport
- Cold climate pack – Range Rover Sport
- Memory pack – Range Rover Sport
- Active roll mitigation
- Electronic air suspension/variable ride height – details above
I had every intention of keeping this for a long time but i cycle to work and have access to business vehicles if i need to (but never do).
Do NOT mistake this for the poor 2.7 or 3 litre engines that randomly blow up. These are one of the best to have and with its extremely low miles this will be on the road for many years to come. I would take a px, try me.
I would be happy to take anyone on a good test drive or welcome any AA or RAC test. Call me Anthony on the details below. Cash on collection or bank transfer.