For sale through AB 4x4s Cleveland is a well priced Land Rover Defender 90 that has been subject to a galvanised chassis and galvanised bulkhead rebuild only 4 years ago.
It has a wonderful pedigree being an original 200tdi that has had thousands spent on it with receipts to prove.
Listed below is its spec…
- New MOT (just under 12 months).
- V5 present.
- Folder full of receipts and documentation.
- Galvanised chassis fitted in 2016.
- Galvanised Bulkhead. Will last forever!
- Strong 200tdi engine with 201,425 miles, that has been maintained very well and documented. Does not smoke. Does not leak oil.
- Gearbox works well with no crunching and nasty noises.
- Transfer box good.
- Timing Belt done 199,000 miles.
- Straight through exhaust, side exit that sounds great.
- Tubular shock turrets.
- HD shocks and springs.
- All doors solid and shut nicely. No rust.
- New door locks.
- Electric fans.
- Bull bar.
- Rebel steering guard.
- Side bar steps.
- TD5 dash.
- Tow bar.
- Spare wheel and swing away carrier.
- Light guards and side window guards.
- Bucket seats and rear Corbeau seat. Nice and comfy.
- Light bar and lights.
- New HD battery.
Bodywork is pretty much how a 26 year old Landy should be. If you want a showpiece we can happily do this.
This is a great opportunity to buy a well sorted and solid Land rover that is priced to sell. We can deliver at very reasonable costs.
Please call Anthony for more details.