1989 Land Rover Defender 110 200TDI CSW rebuilt on a galvanised chassis.
For sale on behalf of a customer is this fantastic opportunity to purchase a Land Rover 110 CSW that has done a mere 4000 miles since rebuild 4 years ago. Completely rebuilt by its previous owner it really has been correctly gone through.
Below is a detailed account of works undertaken-
* CHASSIS – This was a new Richards chassis that we have undersealed so this will surely last forever.
* BULKHEAD – This is the area that gets the worst corrosion. However this was rebuilt with a new one that is still 100% with absolutely no rust or issues.
* GEARBOX – Well , the gearbox and transfer box were rebuilt by Ashcroft transmissions with receipts to prove (£1068)
* ENGINE – This was the renowned 200tdi fitted at rebuild and runs beautifully. The timing belt was changed at rebuild 4k miles ago. These engines go on forever and return respectable mpg.
* BODYWORK – This was resprayed at rebuild. Still very respectable and straight. The doors that are usually poor were all new and still fantastic. The passenger rear door has been recently resprayed as there was a scratch. This is a slightly different shade due to the fact the rest has faded over the last few years but looks well. To the front we have added a new grill upgrade with led lights all round. Also added a brand new galvanised bumper with stainless bolts.
There is a nice chequer plate kit on the bonnet and wingtops. Also stainless steel vent flap pins are present.
The c posts on the 2nd row have been replaced for new as have the b posts with no corrosion.
Also the cappings are all new.
On the roof is a useful roof rack. To the rear there is a swing away wheel carrier with an unused tyre.
Wolf wheels and tyres new 4k miles ago.
* UNDERNEATH – this is all superb. We have added 2 new prop shafts and 2 new rear shocks. Also we added new steering shaft and knuckles/ ujs. This whole area was reconditioned at rebuild with new seals etc.
* INSIDE – With nice seating for 5 and a centre cubby box, front and rear mats makes this a great place to be. We can add 2 x 3 seater bench seats with belts if so required.
* HISTORY – There is a huge folder of receipts to look through totalling thousands. Such a nice thing to have to show and prove the massive amount of work gone in to rebuilding it.
In conclusion this is such a great opportunity to buy a well sorted county station wagon that will surely stand the test of time. They are also increasing in price, especially these 5 door models. It is ready to drive and enjoy. At £14995 this is priced to sell quickly. We can deliver at reasonable rates. Please call Anthony on the details below for any further information.